Chargehound is the only fully automated chargeback solution for merchants. We work with Fortune 500 merchants, massive marketplace platforms, and storied retailers across the globe. We’re the only vendor in the world backed by PayPal and vetted by major payment processors like Braintree. Recently we announced our Strategic Partner status with Paypal. Chargehound is backed by investors like Reid Hoffman, Khosla Ventures, PayPal Ventures, and Y Combinator.
At Chargehound, we offer companies the most scalable and powerful solution for managing chargebacks and friendly fraud. About 1% of all online sales will be disputed this year and Chargehound is best suited to help merchants recapture that opportunity. As online sales grow, so does Chargehound, and we're looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
Chargehound is looking for a Marketing Lead to create and promote narratives that help existing and prospective users understand the Chargehound product and choose Chargehound for their businesses. The Marketing Lead will work internally with Partnerships and Sales teams as well as externally with industry and merchant partners.
What you’ll do:
- Help define Chargehound’s brand. Translate company goals into narratives, create resources that support those narratives, and help current and prospective users engage with our brand.
- Identify the most effective marketing channels for Chargehound’s product and audience, and lead initiatives within those channels to differentiate our product.
- Plan and execute event marketing initiatives, including conferences and networking events.
- Be a proactive driver of partnership marketing strategy. You’ll help create and communicate storylines that promote Chargehound’s existing and emerging partnerships in the industry. You’ll also cultivate strong relationships with those partners in order to create new opportunities for channel marketing.
- Track and measure the success of different marketing strategies. You’ll use data and feedback to evaluate past marketing campaigns and inform future initiatives. You’ll help us understand where to allocate resources for maximum impact.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years experience in marketing, preferably in fintech, payments, and/or startups.
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to quickly understand the product advantages and differentiators of a business and translate them into strong narratives.
- A curious and creative self-starter who is able to work independently from ideation to execution.
- Comfortable operating in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Results driven and are constantly evaluating and prioritizing initiatives based on performance .
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have experience crafting messages around technical products to a variety of audiences.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive vacation policy
- Team lunch once a week
Who we are:
Our team hails from all around the world and brings a diverse range of background, experiences and interests to the table. We value a culture of hard work, humor, compassion and respect.
Interested in joining us?
Last Reviewed: April 26, 2019