Chargehound is the only fully automated chargeback solution for merchants. We work with Fortune 500 merchants, massive marketplace platforms, and storied retailers across the globe.
At Chargehound, we offer companies the most scalable and powerful solution for managing chargebacks and friendly fraud. About 1% of all online sales will be disputed this year and Chargehound is best suited to help merchants recapture that opportunity. As online sales grow, so does Chargehound, and we're looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
Chargehound is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to drive sales of Chargehound and solidify our leadership in the enterprise space. We’re looking for creative, high-energy hunters who are driven to be top performers in sales. They are expected to lead all sales efforts within their sales channel, from prospecting through deal closure, and to do so while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
Chargehound has offices in Oakland, CA and New York, NY. Remote candidates may also be considered for this position.
What you'll do:
- Manage the sales cycle including lead generation, qualification, contract negotiation, and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product, operations, and marketing.
- Establish, handle, and manage relationships between Chargehound and senior executives of the client and prospect companies; Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how the Chargehound product will meet those needs.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Chargehound technology and product offerings; be able to expertly communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing.
Who you are:
- Someone who is curious, loves learning about technical products, and is energized by the challenge of solving difficult problems for users.
- You have a track record of developing greenfield opportunities, adding logos in an Enterprise Software space.
- You have 5+ years of consistent quota over-achievement in an Enterprise Software Sales role.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and rapidly changing technical landscape.
- You have strong stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- Relocation support
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive vacation policy
- Team lunch once a week
Who we are:
Our team hails from all around the world and brings a diverse range of background, experiences and interests to the table. We value a culture of hard work, humor, compassion and respect.
Interested in joining us?
Last Reviewed: January 14, 2020